- A GAME OF SKILL, FUN AND COMMUNICATION: Since 2003 a trusted play therapy game used by therapists, school counselors, social workers, teachers and parents
- CHILD & FAMILY THERAPY GAME: Games of skill create Spaces for people to relax and become more Open to answering questions and discussing specific therapeutic topics like building self esteem, resilience and life skills or coping with anger or bullies.
- MINDFULNESS: a mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.
- FOR TEENS AND ADULTS: The Totika Mindfulness card deck consists of 192 open-ended therapeutic questions from four categories including Self-Actualization & Paying it Forward; Coping in a Pandemic & Self-Care; Consientiousness; Empathy for Self & Others.
- CREATED BY A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR: Now a dozen additional Totika question card decks available with more than 2,000 total questions and interventions.
Totika Stacking and Mindfulness Cards Game
- Game includes Mindfulness question cards, 48 colored blocks and Totika game bag
- Ages 13 to Adult