Perfect addition to the Totika Stacking game as a color selector! On each turn, Players roll the Cube to determine the color block they must remove from the stack of blocks. Use the Cube on it's own with any Totika card deck...roll Cube to determine color, pick a card, ask or answer the same color question. Make up your own rules. Simple, quick, fun communication game for one-on-one or with any size group.
Anger card deck includes 150 open-ended questions, anger scenarios, prompts and sentence completion intended to promote discussions about and strategies for coping with and resolving anger. Examples include:
- What might be the first sign you feel anger? What’s another sign?
- The next time anger makes you want to argue or fight, what might work instead?
- Someone makes fun of you. How do you decide whether it’s playful teasing or taunting?
- Anger can get worse when ____________ because _______________.
The Totika Resilience card deck includes 150 open-ended questions, scenarios, prompts and sentence completions intended to promote discussions about effective stress management and problem-solving, understanding feelings, forming healthy friendships and a positive self-concept and outlook. Examples include:
- How can you best manage negative feelings caused by stress? What have you yet to try?
- When you put the solution to a problem in action how do you decide whether or not the solution worked?
- What might you do if your friend was upset with you about something? What else?
- How do you know that you are skilled at something? Who else might know?
The Bullying card deck includes 150 open-ended questions, bullying scenarios, sentence completion and prompts addressing the elements of bullying intended to promote discussions about and strategies for coping with and resolving bullying. Examples includes:
- How many types of bullying can you name? What comes to your mind when you hear the word ‘bullying’?
- Someone smiles, laughs or remains silent while some else is being bullied. What might be the message?
- Bullying sometimes happens when _____________ because __________.
- How would you define cyberbullying? Give an example.
The Icebreaker card deck includes 150 open-ended warm-up questions that lead to funny and thoughtful conversations about perspectives and experiences. A fun and engaging way to start conversations with any group in any setting.
- Name the best TV show, video game, and website.
- If you fell asleep for 100 years then woke up, what would you do first? How come?
- Where do you like to go with your family? How come?
- What do you really want to do again that you've done before? How come?
The Early Childhood Social Emotional card deck includes 188 questions, scenarios and prompts intended to build social emotional skills in young children. Focuses on Fear, Anger, Sadness and Happiness/Friendship. Created by an Early Childhood Professional with 20 years experience and a Masters in Early Childhood Special Education. May be used with the Totika Stacking game or any other game from Open Spaces.
The Totika Teen-Adult card deck includes 150 open-ended questions designed to promote moral development, social awareness and civility for adolescents and adults.
- What is a way you demonstrate kindness?
- What role does religion play in society?
- Who would you talk to about a law you did not follow?
- How have you demonstrated honor in the past?
Totika Six Card Decks and Totika Cube Set
- Includes six decks, each with 48 cards and 150-188 open-ended questions, scenarios, sentence completion and prompts
- One - Foam Stuffed Vinyl Indoor Safe 3" Cube
- Ages: Early Childhood 4-7; Teen-Adult 13+; Other Decks 8+