- Although it looks simple at first, the difficulty of stacking all 16 rocks, stones and gems becomes apparent and players are gradually mesmerized by the surprising height of the stack, much more mindful of their movement around the table, and tend to answer questions more thoughtfully as the stack grows taller, more precarious and excitement builds. Total weight about a pound and comes with a cotton drawstring game bag perfect for traveling.
- Players take turns rolling the die and balancing one rock, stone or gem of the rolled color on top of the stack. Knock over the stack and lose a round. Stack the last rock and win. Use question cards every other round. Each time a player successfully stacks, they get to pick a card and ask any other player the question that's the same color as the stacked rock.
- Totika Kohatu wood rocks are irresistible and they are going grab and hold the attention of children, teens and adults. No set up and each round is quick, 3-5 minutes without the question cards and 5-15 minutes when using question cards.
- The Totika Mindfulness question deck includes a total of 192 open-ended questions in four categories: Self-Actualization & Paying it Forward; Coping in a Pandemic & Self-Care; Consientiousness; Empathy for Self & Others. The Mindfulness deck contains sophisticated questions intended for ages 13 to Adult.
Totika Mindfulness Cards and Totika Kohatu
- Totika Kohatu means “well-balanced stones, gems or rocks.” To play, take turns rolling and stacking a stone of the rolled color until someone loses the round by knocking over the stack or someone wins by stacking the last stone.
- No set-up time and each round of play takes 3-5 minutes. Strengthens fine motor, visual-spatial and logical thinking skills for ages 13 to Adult.
- 16 precision-cut wood rocks are smooth-sanded locust (solid hardwood), colored with safety tested water-based paint, and vary in height (1.5 – 2 inches) and width (1.0 - 1.5 inches). Three different shapes (4 large stones, 8 medium rocks, 4 small gems). Specifically designed and totally perfect for tabletop competition. It takes patience and skill to stack all 16 and the more level and stable the table, the better chance someone will win a round by stacking the last block.