- Players take turns removing colored sticks from the Plunktika Tower and asking other players the same color question from the Mindfulness card deck. But, if any marbles plunk out the bottom of the Tower, player must take the marbles and answer the question.
- After all marbles have plunked out, the player with the least number of marbles wins that round. Play with or without the question cards. Play with any other Totika card deck
- Add the Totika Cube to determine the next color stick to pull. Or, use the sticks to play a quick game of pick-up sticks with question cards.
- The Totika Mindfulness question deck includes a total of 192 open-ended questions in four categories: Self-Actualization & Paying it Forward; Coping in a Pandemic & Self-Care; Consientiousness; Empathy for Self & Others. The Mindfulness deck contains sophisticated questions intended for ages 13 to Adult.
Totika Mindfulness Cards and Plunktika Game
- Includes Plunktika tower, 15 marbles, 40 sticks, 1 Mikado stick, 48 cards with 192 open-ended thought provoking questions and great conversation starters
- Ages 13 to Adult