Perfect addition to the Totika Stacking game as a color selector! On each turn, Players roll the Cube to determine the color block they must remove from the stack of blocks. Use the Cube on it's own with any Totika card deck...roll Cube to determine color, pick a card, ask or answer the same color question. Make up your own rules. Simple, quick, fun communication game for one-on-one or with any size group.
The Totika Life Skills card deck includes 150 open-ended questions designed to promote healthy relationships, social skills, coping strategies, critical thinking and sound design-making abilities. While intended for use with children, it also may be used with teens and adults. Questions include:
- What keeps you from apologizing when you hurt someones feelings?
- How are you different from most of your friends?
- If you felt sorry for someone for being left out, what might you do?
- If you could take back one thing you said to someone, what would it be?
Totika Life Skills Cards and Cube
- Includes 48 cards with 150 open-ended questions designed to promote healthy relationships, social skills, coping strategies, critical thinking and sound decision-making abilities
- One - Foam Stuffed Vinyl Indoor Safe 3" Cube
- * Ages 145 Months and up