Perfect addition to the Totika Stacking game as a color selector! On each turn, Players roll the Cube to determine the color block they must remove from the stack of blocks. Use the Cube on it's own with any Totika card deck...roll Cube to determine color, pick a card, ask or answer the same color question. Make up your own rules. Simple, quick, fun communication game for one-on-one or with any size group.
The Junior Principles, Values & Beliefs card deck includes 150 open-ended questions designed to promote moral development, social awareness and civility. While intended for children it is also appropriate for teens and adults. Questions include:
- If other people admired you, what might they respect about you?
- Who has taught you about standing up for what is right?
- What values has your family taught you?
- What does equality mean to you?
Totika Junior Card Deck and Cube
- Includes 48 cards with 150 open-ended questions designed to promote moral development, social awareness and civility.
- One - Foam Stuffed Vinyl Indoor Safe 3" Cube
- * Ages 145 Months and up