- The Totika Cube & Plunktika Game is really three different games that may be played together and with any of the five Totika question card decks included in this Set.
- Use the sticks and the Early Childhood Social Emotional question deck for a quick game of pick-up sticks (Mikado stick included). Each time a stick is pulled a question of the same color is asked. Play Plunktika and try not to be the person with the most marbles. Each time a stick is removed, a question of the same color is asked. Play a quick and easy question and answer game by rolling the Cube to determine which color question to ask.
- Or, use the Cube while playing pick-up sticks or Plunktika...roll the Cube to determine which stick must be pulled whether playing pick-up sticks or Plunktika.
- Includes five card decks: Self Esteem, Early Childhood Social Emotional, Resilience, Anger and Life Skills. Each deck contains 48 cards with over 150 open-ended questions, prompts, sentence completions for more than 750 interventions.
- Totika question card decks and games have been a trusted resource for mental health professionals, school counselors, social workers, educators, parents and many other organizations are diligently focused on improving self esteem and mental fitness. The original Totika stacking game with Self Esteem cards was a multi-award winning communication game first created and published by a Licensed Professional Counselor in 2003.
Totika Cube & Plunktika Game - Five Card Set