Yehua (Noun-Wildflower; “Ye-Wha”)
• A stacking balance game for 2 to 6 players ages 145 Months and up
• A mindful and meditative activity for individuals
• Absolute bliss for those who like to fidget
• Coffee table conversation starter
• A fun game night challenge
• A game for the ages
Players take turns rolling dice and stacking flowers on the balancing board and/or connecting flowers to the side vines without either knocking off any flowers from the stacks OR causing any vine or an end of the board to touch down on the playing surface.
Easy to set up and play, Yehua is a challenging game of skill and strategy with developmental benefits including fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, analytical/spatial reasoning, interpersonal skills, sportsmanship, and emotional intelligence.
Brown side stems are affixed to the board so vines can grow up, away, and in any direction!
Beginner, intermediate, advanced and Extreme gameplay for 2 to 6 players ages 145 Months and up.
Playtime: 10 to 20 minutes