The Icebreaker card deck includes 150 open-ended warm-up questions that lead to funny and thoughtful conversations about perspectives and experiences. A fun and engaging way to start conversations with any group in any setting.
The Totika Self-Esteem card deck includes 150 open-ended questions intended to promote discussions about self-confidence, setting and achieving goals, role models, motivation, personal success and happiness.
The Totika Blank card deck includes 24 cards with space for 96 entries. Facilitators or players write thoughtful, fact-based or silly questions, trivia, riddles, challenges, action-prompts or anything else before and/or during play.
HOW TO PLAY - Pick a player to start tossing the Thumball around and when that player yells "Thumball!" the next player to catch the ball declares the color under their thumb and then picks a card and gets to ask any other player that color question. After a thoughtful response, player returns card to deck and starts tossing the Thumball around. The player who starts the tossing is next to yell "Thumball!"
- Another fun game to play with your current Totika card decks or write new questions on blank cards each time Thumball is played
- Blank cards allow you to prepare questions for a specific topic for counseling or any other group, make an educational tool for the classroom or make a fun game of charades, truth or dare or any other competition
- Use Thumball while playing the Totika stacking game by allowing Thumball to determine the next color of block to be removed
Totika Thumball & Self-Esteem, Icebreaker & Blank (Pencil Erasable) Card Deck
- Includes Totika Thumball, Icebreaker, Blank card decks, and pencil with eraser.
- May be played with any Totika question deck and the Totika stacking game
- Ages 8 and up