Perfect addition to the Totika Stacking game as a color selector! On each turn, Players roll the Cube to determine the color block they must remove from the stack of blocks. Use the Cube on it's own with any Totika card deck...roll Cube to determine color, pick a card, ask or answer the same color question. Make up your own rules. Simple, quick, fun communication game for one-on-one or with any size group. The Totika Cube may also be played with the Plunktika and the Totika Kohatu games.
The Icebreaker card deck includes 150 open-ended warm-up questions that lead to funny and thoughtful conversations about perspectives and experiences. A fun and engaging way to start conversations with any group in any setting.
- Name the best TV show, video game, and website.
- If you fell asleep for 100 years then woke up, what would you do first? How come?
- Where do you like to go with your family? How come?
- What do you really want to do again that you've done before? How come?
The Teen-Adult card deck includes 150 open-ended questions designed to promote moral development, social awareness and civility for adolescents and adults.
- What is a way you demonstrate kindness?
- What role does religion play in society?
- Who would you talk to about a law you did not follow?
- How have you demonstrated honor in the past?
The Totika Mindfulness question deck includes a total of 192 open-ended questions in four categories: Self-Actualization & Paying it Forward; Coping in a Pandemic & Self-Care; Consientiousness; Empathy for Self & Others. The Mindfulness deck contains sophisticated questions intended for ages 13 to Adult
- How often do you let matters that are out of your control stress you out? Wh