Totika Self Esteem Game With 48 Question Card Deck - A Game of Fun, Skill and Communication
- TOTIKA SELF-ESTEEM GAME – Players build self-esteem while trying to keep the stack of blocks from falling over. When used in a group setting, Totika offers young people a place to connect with one another, share strengths and achievements, and reinforce each other’s efforts to succeed in the future.
- HOW TO PLAY – Pull blocks from the stack, without allowing the stack to fall. Each color block you pull correlates to a question color on the card deck, each player will then choose another player to answer the question before moving on to the next turn.
- HELPS TO IMPROVE SOCIAL SKILLS AND SELF-ESTEEM - The question card deck encourages young people to explore stories regarding self-confidence, healthy growth and development, setting and achieving goals, valuing self, and overcoming life challenges in a fun atmosphere.
- GAME INCLUDES - Game Includes a 48 Question Self-Esteem Card Deck and 48 Colored Blocks.
- EVERYONE IS A WINNER – Play a round of Totika while building self-esteem and learning about each other, players choose how to win the game. Have fun and make up your own rules!